My Painting Arrived But Now What? How Do You Make A Diamond Painting?
How To Do A Diamond Art Painting Complete Instructions
Are you new to Diamond Painting? Well, no worries! We will show you just how easy this fun and exciting hobby is!!
Below is step by step instructions on how to get started. It ’s very straightforward, Everyone can do it.
- Your Diamond Painting Kit will include canvas, the diamond applicator (commonly known as a stylus), a small block of wax and tray that is often called a boat to hold your diamonds.
- Lay out the canvas on a flat surface. You will notice that on the side of the painting there is a chart with your diamonds that are labeled with a number that corresponds to a symbol. Just match the corresponding color of diamonds to the symbols and place them on the canvas.
- Choose a single color diamond to get started with. Pour a small number of diamonds in the tray. If you hold the tray it at a slight angle and gently shake it, the diamonds will become right side up, so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
- Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time. It's best and easiest to work on a small part at a time. It is essential to keep the canvas covered when you aren't working on it.
- A pink square that comes with the kit is the wax. Peel back the clear plastic on the wax, and dip the tip of the applicator to fill it with wax.
- You can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas.
- Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn't pick up the diamonds anymore.
- Repeat the process until you are done.
- A recommended final touch to completing a good diamond painting is to put it in a suitable frame to hang up in your home. The experience is fulfilling, and you will be able to showcase your work.
Have fun creating your diamond art painting and welcome to our community of hobbyist